Did you know that…
1. Citrus foods (oranges, pineapple, strawberries etc.) can cause really bad diaper rash.
2. Swim diapers only work to contain poop and don’t absorb pee (in other words, wait and put them on at the pool unless you want a wet car seat on the ride over).
3. Hand sanitizer (waterless) can really dry out your hands.
4. A bite of bread could help to dislodge a tortilla chip stuck in your esophagus.
5. Little ones should use toothpaste without fluoride (at least until they learn to spit it out).
6. Pledge really does keep dust at bay for longer than dry dusting.
7. It’s mostly fabric softeners and perfumes, and not detergents, that cause allergic reactions (detergents are usually completely rinsed out).
8. Pine trees drop a lot of needles, cones and branches.
9. Change your toothbrush three days into antibiotic treatment for strep throat to prevent reinfection.
10. Zathura is an excellent choice for family movie night, especially if you have boys.