I started doing this over at FiveCentNickel awhile back, and we thought that we’d give it a whirl here now that Raising4Boys is over a year old… Since most of you probably weren’t reading this site a year ago, we’re going to dig into the archives and highlight our favorite posts from a year ago each week. Here’s the first batch:
• Welcome – The post that started it all.
• Glasses for a Three Year Old – He’s still wearing ’em!
• Back to School – It’s that time of year again… The boys are once again headed back to school after a good (but long) break.
And this is what was happening over at FiveCentNickel over the same period:
• E-mail Reminders: Never Miss a Due Date – A handy tip for keeping track of time-sensitive issues.
• Filing a PayPal Buyer’s Complaint – Step-by-step instructions filing a PayPal complaint against an eBay seller.
• Rebalancing our Retirement Portfolio – Believe it or not, we actually managed to knock out one of our 2006 New Year’s resolutions in under a week.