Here are some obscure (and not so obscure) tidbits that I have picked up as the mom of four boys. Maybe you’ll learn something.
Did you know that…
– yogurt and applesauce are much more difficult to remove from the table top after they’ve hardened? (I still haven’t learned this lesson!)
– sand is very difficult to wash out of hair? It takes several rinse cycles.
– Mr. Clean’s Magic Eraser is your best friend?
– Vitamin E soap is a natural insect repellent? (I have yet to try this.)
– dark sheets show drool more readily?
– croup can be VERY serious and life threatening?
– spreading alfalfa pellets is an excellent way to enrich your soil add nitrogen to your lawn?
– a larger house doesn’t always mean more closet space?
– digital video cameras get REALLY heavy about 20 minutes into a school performance?
– a Honda CR-V key fob can be sent through the washing machine and dryer and still work?
– paying more for good wall paint is worth every penny?
Do you have any tidbits to share? Please feel free to enlighten us with some of your best “Did you know”s. Either leave a comment here or post them on your own site and let us know — we’ll add a link to this post.